Just like with a residential mortgage, you can use your business property to raise capital for any purpose. In addition, a commercial mortgage can help you purchase a business property if you are currently renting or looking to start-up your own business for the first time. Tell us more about what you are trying to achieve:
1. I own my current business property and would like to raise some money to consolidate existing borrowings.
2. I own my current business property and I would like to raise some money to invest in expanding my business.
3. I own my current business property but would like to expand and buy another business property.
4. I am currently renting my business property and would like to purchase the building.
5. I am looking to start-up my own business and would like to purchase a business property.
6. I am looking to buy an established business.
7. I am looking to raise money on my house.
For Commercial mortgages we act as introducers only.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
For Mortgages we are paid a fee of £750 and may receive commission from the lender.
The FCA does not regulate Commercial mortgages.
Debbie J Boyes Professional Mortgage Advisors is a trading style of Willowlace Ltd. which is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Conduct Authority. Sesame is entered on the
FCA register (www.fca.org.uk/register/) under reference
© Debbie J Boyes - Professional Mortgage